View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 16:31   #43
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Defense Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
Most/all of the things i've fixed/changed so far is just simple display stuff.
The overwriting issue isn't that much work either but it's a different kind of change and other things have just gotten precedence, like the issue with "ghost" fleets in the bcalc.

I'll try to look at it today, not sure if it will get added for this round though regardless of when i finish it, we'll just have to see.
Thanks for the feedback, if it won't get in this round no harm is done I guess. :-)

It's somewhat critical, so better go safe and give it a test phase before going live. Maybe if it's in for havoc (if there is one, should read that announcement now) so that it can get somewhat tested would be nice to have.