View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 00:50   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I don't know whether to take you lot seriously sometimes. Why on earth do you claim to hate religion so much?
No one said they hated religion.

The arguments so far fall into the following broad concepts:

1) Christmas wasn't christian to begin with so the de-christianisation of christmas is no bad thing

2) It's wrong to take advantage of the poor and those in a bad situation merely to advertise your religious beliefs.

3) Travler has absurd religious beliefs which include believing that god answers his prayers when ever something goes write but when something goes wrong it has nothing to with god

4) Travler annoys people by ignoring their valid counter arguments and just spamming the same lies and rubbish.

- I also fail to see why you always have to step into a debate if it mentions christianity and start supporting the 'christian side' even when it is so obviously wrong