View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 00:36   #42
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

I don't know whether to take you lot seriously sometimes. Why on earth do you claim to hate religion so much? It just seems silly. Chelsea is a much more obvious target. I mean, God might not exist, but Jose Mourinho sure does and he's a twat.
It's more than a little disingenuous to point out that most charity goes to the vulnerable. I don't hear too many people complaining that it's unfair that hopsitals only care for the sick, for example. I actually think that doing good in the name of someone or something other than oneself is a pretty good thing and something to be thankful for. Likewise, to think of charity as a duty or an obligation is infinitely preferable to thinking of it as someone's right.

And the doll is pretty awful.

Last edited by Boogster; 20 Nov 2006 at 00:44.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote