View Single Post
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 02:28   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Considering both Apprime and Ascendancy are only playing with about 40 people I highly doubt we'll see them in the top spots.
Euphoria might be a shit name but it does have some decent players, maybe this'll be their round to shine!
Ascendancy only started last round with something like 50 people intag. That said I know a lot of people there aren't intending on playing too seriously and I've been led to believe that apprime are only going to play with a smallish core of 40 odd. This is fairly understandable, most of the people in both alliances have been the most active in the last six or seven rounds of pa.

However knowing both alliances relatively well I fully expect at least 1 of them to be among the top 3 alliances by the time the round ends and certainly both to be in the top 5. A smaller starting playing base will hold them down initially but there are a lot of very good planet managers in there and a higher concentration of players with the necessary expertise to challenge at the top. That said with me not in Ascendancy and cardi apparently leaving apprime midround and golan too hate-filled to have a full conversation with another human being maybe all that expertise will be out of play!

I'll go for #1 euphoria over #2 apprime with #4 ascendancy behind and #3 xvx with #5 CT #6 ND #7 Subh #8 VsN. I'd imagine a very close round which won't be decided by the last tick (as in the score gap will be tiny and the #1 alliance won't necessarily look like the strongest one).