View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2007, 14:18   #39
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A moral question

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
it's about how far would YOU as a person be willing to go in order to help others. that is the moral dillema.
a grant that the government might issue or even money falling out of the sky is of no relevance.
so question at hand is how much of an altruistic person are you? give away your lunchmoney, your weekly income, or sell your house and declare bankruptcy on account of saving others.
I for one would assume there are a lot of lives to be saved, therefore i'd assess my income and how much money i can save (maybe drink a beer or two less when i go out or smth similar) and try to raise as much money as i can come up with, without significantly damaging my lifestyle.

one person can't save the world, but he can make a difference
Well do you do this? Because this is a theoretical question doesn't mean that there aren't people out there dying and that your money won't make someone elses life better.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote