Thread: Question?
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 23:40   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
If you had said 'manor' instead of patch and used phrases like 'mah san' and 'Ronnie and Reggie told me I should kill drug dealers ' then I imagine you will be left alone.

Chances are you will be killed in a drive by shooting sometime on Thursday week.

I'll send flowers.
I just paid the rent, ill have to steal some from a local grassland and send them by post, second class.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote