View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 22:22   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Latest Kyoto Report for EU

I'm not really into the subject. But I do hope you realise that the kyoto-targets were set for 2012 and 2020. Even though not every country had reached the set greenhouse gas emissions targets yet in 2006, one year after the treaty went into effect, a lot of west European countries, such as Germany and the Netherlands seem to be well underway towards exceeding the set targets.

And Texan, I don't know if you wanted to make a point by linking that 580 page report, but I'm not going to read that entire report in hope that I might find something that supports your claim. You'll have to be more specific.

Last edited by Alessio; 24 Jun 2008 at 22:56.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote