View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 20:51   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Latest Kyoto Report for EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
No country (to my knowledge) was forced to ratify it
What on earth are you on about?

HOW could any nation state be forced to ratify anything?

This sort of slip up is indicitive of what is really going on in your and Texan's psyche in this utterly utterly pathetic thread.

1) George Bush decided not to ratify Kyoto
2) Therefore America did not ratify Kyoto
3) At the time of Kyoto we all knew it was not enough
4) George Bush would not even go that far
5) George Bush having not ratified it the treaty becomes pointless because without America things like this fail (see League of Nations)
6) Years later we can see that George Bush WAS WRONG. We know now that America should have backed Kyoto, indeed we all should have gone a damn site further
7) Texan (a frankly incompetent troll - more interested in arguing over my income with people who are not me than sticking to a point) decides that the only way he can justify his salary (and I don't care what it is because if it were tuppance a year it'd be a ****ing waste) is to attack the remnant shell of Kyoto

And in to this frame steps you, a usually rational chap, doing what? 'Boldly defending American values?'.

Do give it a rest.

It's not America who is to blame for Kyoto being a pointless pile of crap. It's one man with the lowest approval rating I have ever seen for a serving president (forgive me but Nixon was before my time and frankly I'm pretty sure you could argue that at least Nixon had charm).

Stop, stop, stop for goodness sake always jumping on bandwagons.