Thread: Ascrime
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2009, 18:29   #31
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Ascrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
I ment it more as a responce to the surprised/upset responce on their incoming as expressed in this forum topic. They seem to expect CT etc. to just continue hitting Apprime and they expect everyone to leave asc alone. Since they used to be one of the "good guys", and now they napped the other side, how can anyone possibly attack them?

Well there are several obvious reasons, the first one I already stated;
Asc is roidfat, much more so then any other alliance, and since their low membercount/high number of scanners this effect is even more significant. More fat and less value/defence fleets.
Then there are a lot of gals containing both Apprime and Asc. Before the asc targets in these gals were avoided, now they are included in the target lists. I know for a fact those apprime heavy gals are still being targeted. It seems the asc in those gals are just losing more then the apprime in there. Perhaps the same reason about more fat/less available defence.
Perhaps asc is also being retalled/defended more by whoever they attack now, because they dont have other bigger alliance to soak up those fleets anymore.

Those are just a few reasons from the top of my head, I hope everyone in asc who voted for napping apprime kept those in mind atleast. Though it seems some didnt and are now surprised.
Yeah man, totally makes sense to put 0 waves on 900 roid apprime targets, but on the 1200 asc ones lets make 4 big waves! This is in the same galaxy. CT etc said themselfs the block broke up too early, but instead of even trying to hit apprime without our "irrelevant" alliance, they go straight back to gal raiding. And yes, if they had any sense, they would keep hitting apprime, it's quite clear they are focused alot more on attacking now, therefor lacking in defense. I don't think anyonein asc expected to be left alone, then we would just have stayed in the block.. I am not surprised at this behaviour though, it was the same story when they had a hard target to hit in the block..

There's pretty much only 1 gal with a good amount of both apprime and asc, I think we all know which gal that is Roidwise, we are very top heavy so the average is a pretty poor indicater.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote