Thread: Ascrime
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2009, 21:11   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ascrime

First of all continuing to beat Apprime into the ground was certainly an option for us. And we could have done it quite easily. The result however would have been a pretty stagnant round and two alliances up for victory who up to this point have shown little initiative to win. Both results would be disappointing outcomes for any round of planetarion.

Essentially by hitting Apprime up to this point we have created a three horse race in the final stages of the round. We're pitting Apprime's activity against a simple test for CT and p3nguins, which is whether they can cooperate. Whoever prevails will deserve to win that battle, and thus the round. Apprime have shown resilience while CT and p3ng are yet to respond. They should have learned by now that co-operation is the only way for them to dent Apprime. If they aren't willing to put other issue aside to cooperate, then they deserve to lose and if they've got any sense they'll heed my warning. Even on random roid raids, they'll outroid the other two so the other two need to work something out or they'll get binned the moment App have the strength to do so. So like ellonweb said - show some initiative.

Secondly, why NAP Apprime? Well, I certainly wouldn't have voted for it as I don't think they really need any help. My only guess is individual motivation to get roids. I would suspect that if p3ng and CT got their shit together we might do something different (although I can't say how other Asc would view that), which would probably be switching to general roiding rather than helping out either party.

Given our size and activity level we've achieved pretty much all we can bar a few ranks. We've arguably played much better than last round, better than everyone else in some aspects. It's disappointing not to be winning but we can't really finish #1 all the time.

Edit: Here's the graph: http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=compare...73&type=values

Last edited by lokken; 24 Jul 2009 at 21:34.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote