View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 22:42   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Sooo.. You're saying someone should choose to go into a random farm galaxy with people they dont know and dont even know that are playing? Instead of joining a private galaxy with people who are experienced, know how to play and will play the round active?

Im not following the logic? as going private still looks to be the way to go?
If there were fewer private gals, there'd be more experienced players in the random gals. You would get galaxies with 14+ experienced and active players able to actually compete with the private gals (and having a number advantage as well as the extra 3-4 not so active/newbie planets). Even if you weren't shuffled into one of these, you'd be able to exile into one with experienced players.

I've probably explained quite badly so if someone can paraphrase it more eloquently I'd appreciate it.