View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 21:17   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

hmm i quite like rul3r's hybrid idea.
i mean let's face it.. a majority of the private gals were made up of approx 3-4 friends and some other people thrown in to make it a full gal. obviously this varies for some people but i was just making an example. if they had 5player buddypacks that could go into a random gal, i think there would be a lot of people to choose that option.
i actually only knew one person in my private gal, and i've enjoyed getting to know the rest of my gal, but being in a private gal, or a buddypack with randoms would be pretty much the same for me.
also having buddypacks in a random gal would hopefully give some of the newbies a chance. if they're active and willing to learn, the bp should take them under their wing, if they're totally inactive, well, sucks for the gal but wouldn't really affect the bp.