View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 19:28   #18
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My thriumphs, my mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
See if more people had gone random instead of getting a private gal for the sake of going private there would be far stronger public gals with more scope for newbie involvement. Lets face it, there are dozens of private gals that are, quite frankly, shit.

If there were fewer private gals (ie. only groups of 8 actual friends/people who know each other made private gals) public gals would stand a far greater chance. It's not exactly the system's fault, it's the playerbase's.

Light; you're part of the problem. You are in a private gal with people you don't know very well (in fact I bet they all hate you). Quit bitching.
Sooo.. You're saying someone should choose to go into a random farm galaxy with people they dont know and dont even know that are playing? Instead of joining a private galaxy with people who are experienced, know how to play and will play the round active?

Im not following the logic? as going private still looks to be the way to go?

Again, how is it not the systems fault for making private galaxys the obvious and only choice if you want to play active? The community and playerbase will always go with what they think is the best tactic, introduction of private galaxys make going private the best choice.

Its like making one race extremly overpowered then blaming the playerbase for the lack of diversity in races as everyones gone one race. Private galaxys are extremly overpowered when compared to random galaxys, people dont want to spend a round in a galaxy with inactives if they can help it and so they will go private.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote