View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 19:14   #73
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: sue johanssen is a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
i just told my ex gf that i friend of mine had to had sex, so she said that she could get a girl for him...

why? do u guys want me to talk to my ex gf so she can get a girl to u too? At least this way u guys wont die virgin...
ouch.
I've probably had more sex in the last two days than you have in your lifetime.
Actually, that's unfair, although you're muslim's friend, you may be slightly better with women... It is unfounded of me to liken you to your friend when I have absolutely no idea about your sexual prowess.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!