View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 22:15   #203
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I meant who are you referring to when you say "GD posters". I can't see how being incoherent and unreasonable improves your chances of survival. And that's not much of an excuse.
When I write GD posters, I mean the group as a whole. I will admit that is too general. Many or most would be more accurate.

My chances of survival? I have been on this forum for as long as you have and longer than most. You may have the capability to ban me, that does not mean you should. Do what you think is right. I will not plead for permission to be allowed to post here. Ban me if you think you must for the good of the forum. I do not consider my posts to be incoherent and unreasonable. I post what I want to post.