View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 15:18   #24
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Having the top 4 gals constitutes winning. I am sorry, it just does. It makes it an arguable ordeal, and in that sense ascendancy wins. Sure we can speculate that if people in ascendancy play half serious they could have had the top score overall also. Ascendancy doesn't have these superduper smart plans like jbg makes it sound, from the outside looking in, they all agree with one thing (3 or 4 people discuss it and say it in the public channel and everyone follows) and they stick with it collectively. Other alliances do not do this, WP did not do this. In what aspect did they win? They had the most active players? With half the active member base ascendancy virtually controls the universe. I did absolutely nothing this round, I did send defence to these top gals though. I feel better about having 4 of the top 5 gals, than by my alliance collectively having the most score, with only 7 or 8 of our planets in the top 100.