Thread: I'm sad :(
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 00:09   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm sad :(

Get back to my uni accomodation from the union at about 2045 this evening, and as I'm walking through the car park I notice the drivers side parking light is on. I think to myself "how strange" and head back to my room to fetch my car keys so I can turn it off (don't want my battery running flat now do I).

I get back to my car, open the drivers door stick my head in and switch the light off. As I do so, I notice something very odd about my cd player. It is no longer there. Some ****er has come along and releaved me of my car stereo. Cue a rather angry me shouting very loudly. Obviously there's bugger all the police can do about it, even though it's on CCTV (not very good quality though, all you can see is a Fiesta pull up behind my car and the drivers door open. You can't actually see anyone get out and get in my car or make out the number plate). Of course it would have to be the one night I forget to take the front panel out of my car wouldn't it. Oh well, it was only an £80 one, and they were kind enough to leave me my CDs and the wires still attached (I think).

Still, Bastards
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote