Thread: Cov Ops
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 01:25   #183
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Cov Ops

I joined Descendany because JBG said I should join and I wanted to play the game in an alliance with Jester and JBG, because they are awesome.

So I joined and thought "LOL I WILL BE SHIT THIS ROUND".

Now I am in the top 100

I dunno how that happened.

Honestly we all play the game we want to play. Covoping doesn't excite me very much, so I've decided to play the game. It's been fun! Nobody tells me what to do or who to attack, I just find targets and launch attacks. There is no grand plan, and I certainly don't feel like I am cooperating with anybody. I just want to do the very best for my alliance and get us up the rankings! (we are 22nd )

Last edited by Cooling; 3 Jul 2007 at 01:31.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote