Thread: Why...
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2008, 19:20   #30
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
Never happen! the small allainces like f-crew and so on would never be able to co exist long enough to pull off any kind of coalition because they'd start arguing.

At the very best it would last a day or two before lack of success would force them to fall apart.

And finally two more important points!

1- You don't have to kill jenova tbh they'll fall apart under their own steam

2- if any alliance would warrant such a coalition why aren't we talking about denial (oh yeah i know why! people are too scared to lose!)

I think of course we all know Jenova failed (for reasons only themselves will know to be honest within the alliance) it didnt help with such people jumping ship, especially to the enemy alliance (wont name them but they know how dissapointed i am as they were the ones i sent to Jenova.) But, although they of course didnt win, still a handful of their members ended up in the top 100 ranks so fair play to them. And did quite a few impressive gal raids.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote