Thread: Why...
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2008, 18:32   #27
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
Actually i don't think all the small alliances would start arguing alot.
i consider the commanders of ass, redemption and hr to be very loyal to play with and fun players to talk to.
but i doubt this would ever happen though, but would be very cool.
I don't think it would be so much arguing but there would be disagreements. There is that old saying "too many cooks spoil the broth" and that is often true in pa. The bigger the target you ant to take on the more smaller alliances you need and that means the more alliance hc's that have to get together and agree and organise things, that can be hard enough on its own but all it takes is a single hc to have an attitude or think they are superior and it gets worse.

You need to really have a target in mind thats not too much bigger so you can keep the numbers managable and then either make sure all alliances involved are on a fairly equal footing or do what happens with some of the top blocks and have alliances who are willing to to be little more than puppets as they believe that its worthwhile putting themselves out for the long term boost from the glory it may bring
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote