Thread: Why...
View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2008, 00:42   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
4) Alot of people consider these forums as Ascendancy's little personal playground. Hardly ever is there a thread created that doesn't result in certain people either trolling the crap out of it or going wildly offtopic with posts like: Planetarion is all about Ascendancy ...
This is not what the general playerbase of planetarion is dying to read, yet it happens all the time.
+ (and no offence to JBG and Lokken) having Ascendancy moderators doesn't really improve the situation.
If the other alliance HCs allowed their members to post then you wouldn't get a predominantly Ascendancy/ND userbase on here. It's not Ascendancy's fault that there's hardly anyone else to post.

And I'm not part of Ascendancy, nor have I ever been. The moderation of this forum is excellent and has been for a long time. When threads pop up that are Ascendancy-based I keep a close eye on the moderation and ensure that it's unbiased. In fact, I'd say that Asc posters are the most closely monitored on this forum. Lokken has repeatedly given bans to Asc posters, including one to Stoom only a couple of weeks ago.

It's not lokken/JBG who have a case to answer, not at all. The problem is the alliances refusing to use the forum - which makes no sense at all.