Thread: The GD pyramid
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:55   #20
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The GD pyramid

Nod seemed to say he'd probably change his mind in the morning so it's no wonder he's deleted them. They were interesting though.

Sharur: I'd say it's impossible to definitely say what you'll need in five years time. A guess is probably best.
As I said before, I don't care that much about the technicalities of the pyramid just that it's a decent enough model to gauge a cursory understanding.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote