Thread: short on cash
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:13   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: short on cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
On the contrary, i'd say i have a strong enough will to give up something i enjoy because i can see the negative side-effects it could possibly cause in the future.

Im not that immoral either
You could say that. And you'd be right. However you'd still have a weaker will if you could sit down at a poker table and not lose control of his rational betting patterns. It's pretty straight-forward if you consider that the human tendency is towards the perceived easier option. I can't believe I'm arguing over my troll

That's because you have a slave morality. If you look at it from a pragmatic perspective everyone comes out up though. You gain your money. A few people lose a very small amount of money (each) and gain satisfaction because they believe they've helped poor people. The poor people don't get helped but you never intended on helping them like this in the first place so there's no way you can say there's a real loss involved there.