View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 21:43   #59
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the Law.

which means Jurists do it
This is absolutley fine from you - I would expect nothing else and your view is entirely consistent with your other opinions. However, s|k, in posts previously has rejected "the law" as the ultimate arbriter of these matters.

I am not interested in trying to convince others that I am correct and they are wrong. On moral issues that approach seems fairly pointless from experience. However, I am interested in discussing with people the basis for their beliefs. Where that basis is transparent / obvious then we can move on. Where it is unclear, or where there could be inconsistency then it's fairly interesting.
Quote:
I could spend my time teaching you. I could painstakingly pick apart your fatuous arguments such as 're-telling a joke must be stealing too'.
s|k already seems to think it is stealing (or at least, it is stealing that is not likely to be persued by content distributors, I can't tell).

Quote:
but we both know that you don't really want to learn. because without bothering to learn or to question you already believe that you are right.
OK.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote