View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2014, 16:48   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Military Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Maybe bribing guards should always be a success if you use enough agents. Say if i'm immune and you hit me with 50 agents to bribe. maybe i should lose 500 guards to it. I dunno what kinda math you can put behind it. However right now if your immune your safe. We should find away to get rid of that. Then cov ops can take a more important place in the game
This would be really changing covert ops for some covert ops. The only way I can see this happening is if say 1 agent stole 10 guards but if you had 90% alertness you'd lose 1 guard not 10. I guess this could be done for most/all ops but that begs the question of why we want stealth (bonus on effectiveness of agents? )