Thread: #operations
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 20:37   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Also aint u abit awfull on the forums aswell? I remember last round u were supposed to join CT and "help" them, but they attacked you in havoc and u emo'd out. Yea man u r so reliable
Huh? I've never emo'd because of anything in havoc, wtf are you on about? I never even had an account in R39, let alone played the havoc leading up to R40. What I did was make a recruitment vid for them (mostly because I was bored), write a recruitment post for them (which duck posted), approached DLR (ReligFree, specifically) and told him to consider taking DLR to CT as a BG (which he eventually did) and then did what I do and created a bit of forum drama, thereby increasing their prensence on the boards whilst making them look good (by villainising myself).

I'll introduce you to the differences between 'the bigger picture' and 'aesthetics' when I'm feeling a bit more charitable.