View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 15:38   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favorite PA moment

The last five days of r19 were really fantastic and would probably be my favourite time in PA. I was going to sleep at 2pm and waking up at 11pm and basically doing dick all else. The crowning glory was probably kila's capping 50k beetles or something (remember that's actually 500k now) off two waves of cath co inc. It was all my res and I donated myself way the hell out of the t30 but that first landing, where the guy had virtually no way of knowing what was coming, was a thing of beauty.

Sorry voodoo, I really couldn't resist!