View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2007, 10:38   #23
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Alliance for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonTirri
One thing that pisses the frak outta me is people who jump Alli's cause of "i am aiming for t50, and i dont think you can help me archieve it".
Its something that's always annoyed me as well. The fact someone wants to be top100 or top50 is great and I applaud their ambition but its the instant gratification factor that annoys me. Its like they believe that having a top rank and membership to a top alliance is their god given right and should be something they have without any effort.

No-one has the god given right to have everything handed to them on a plate, you have to earn it and that might require people to take a longer outlook and help build an alliance into something better (not that I think its impossible for a top100 position to be achieved, if your good enough for a top couple alliance you should be able to be a serious top100 contender if not top50)

As it is it seems people in this community are getting less keen to try and build things and instead we are getting a community thats more and more made up of mercenaries who jump into bed with the group they can get the most benefit from and will give them the easiest life and who then jump ship at the first sign of trouble
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote