View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 19:57   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Guess How Many Support Members Will Help Newbies This Round

mz has actually finished t10. He didn't care about his planet then either. Some good begging the question from JM though...

"If you invest more time in the game you'll care more about what happens!!!"
"Yeah but my point is I don't want to invest more time in the game."
"But if you invest more time in the game you'll care more about what happens!!!"
"..."

Realistically the manual needs to be shorter. The first thing you see is just a wall of text. You have to be able to explain the game quickly, nobody wants to read a ****ing book to find out how to play a stupid browser game.