View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2006, 12:03   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Rooney

The thing with england is that everything we are discussing are imperfections - think about how many teams in the world would love to have the problem of "where to fit in gerrard and lampard". Im sure other teams are suffering similar problems; has anyone considered how Ronaldinho and Kaka will play together?

As to Rooney being a "waste of a squad place" i'd remind you that England are still taking 3 keepers - Scott Carson is a bigger waste of a squad place in my eyes.

And as to the group, its unthinkable that England could lose to T&T - despite their english based players suggesting a possible shock, its just not going to happen. Paraguay will be a tough game, but especially if Crouch is playing, england will have too much for them. And have a look at Sweden's recent results - they are in deeper trouble than england.

If england win their group, they get (probably) Poland (who theyve beat recently), Ecuador (wild card, but experience of playing paraguay will help) or Costa Rica (near walkover).

So if you think hes useful at all, and hes fit for the quarters onwards, maybe he should go

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote