View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2009, 00:24   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What book are you reading now?

I’m reading two. Battle Cry of Freedom is about the American Civil War, it’s very good and accessible about a period of history I knew nothing about. The first third is devoted to the background and causes, I’d defiantly recommend it if anyone is interested in that period. The second is a bad Sci-Fi book called The Reality Dysfunction, it’s not horrible bad but the main character has slept with about half the galaxy, it's worse than a Mills & Boon book.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote