View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 14:50   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: What book are you reading now?

I've just finished Winter: A Berlin Family, 1899 - 1945 by Len Deighton.
It doesn't really go in depth into the history as the book mainly concentrates on the (mostly personal) lives of the characters involved. Still a good read though.

I'm about to start Matter by Iain M. Banks. I've heard it's not very good but it's the only Culture novel I haven't read yet so I figured I'd give it a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo View Post
The Neutronium Alchemist by Peter F Hamilton, after whatever the hell the first one was called. And looking for more space-opera style suggestions after it, if anyone has any good ones
The Naked God is book 3, in case you didn't know there was a book 3 I'm planning to get around to reading that series eventually. What did you think of the first two books?