View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 18:35   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: It's not always easy

funnily enough i agree, yes, women shouldn't hit men either, although there is a greater degree of ambiguity there as physically a woman punching a man (obviously i'm talking about a 'most people' scenario here, a female kickboxer against some poor bloke in the street would be a bit shitty) but physically a woman punching a man is likely to to less damage as you would hope that the man could adequately defend himself without resorting to punching her back.

EDIT: and yes i know that this leads to some serious 'grey areas' but its hard to explain exactly what i mean here