View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:25   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Student Accounts

ok, sorted myself a job out, i now work at sainsburys however i get paid monthly :/ so really need some money to tie me over till my parents return to the UK, which shud be xmas time i guess, wasted money, well I had £250 this term left from last years money, and worked in the summer to pay my rent, thats all hokey dokey, but my parents are supposed to give me money so they say but i cant get any off em, as they arent around ie in the country, so i have to sort myself out some money until they return. The theory is i open up a new student acc, bout to go and do it now, get an overdraft, when my parents return they give me money and bang, close the acc, pay off the overdraft of course and no more worries, but it all depends on my parents atm. Anyway lets see how it goes, will let you know when i get back

btw thankyou all for your kind words