View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 19:24   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
So why are you so against something that has no evidence of hurting artists and may possibly help them both in CD sales and visitors to their shows?
Which post are you referring to that shows me being "so against it"? I'm not - I didn't say I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
So why stop free music? Especially whan you will listen to a CD far more than you would watch a movie.
I didn't say we should stop free music

Sites like OiNK were/are making money (through donations on Paypal). If you're going to pay for music, then you should pay the artist (directly or indirectly).

It's a real pity Radiohead aren't going to publish the figures they make for that "free" album - it's essentially a the OiNK style of music (free, but you can donate) but it goes to the artist rather than the guy running the website.