View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:46   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions Round 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
Chip, stop picking up on my posts and on me personally
I played beta alot last few days exactly to find the best strategy for next round. You don't have to believe me, it wasn't ment to be a "please flame this, Idler" post, and i dont need you to trust my oppinions. So stop these childlish attacks towards me or/and my posts now. I'm not gay, I have no interest in you, good bye

Uhm? first of all I did was disagree with your evaluations.. I didnt FLAME anything. I merely pointed out a few historical facts.

And again with the gay thing.. please. for the sake of the internet and everyone else.. stop with those jokes pls?

(Please continue thread)