View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:36   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions Round 17

Like Furball i doubt Insom will finish the round unless they have picked up some command with the ability to stick it out.

As for my predictions for the round it will probally be

1) 1up
2) Angels
3) NewDawn
4) Accendancy
5) Subh
6) LCH
7) VGN
8) TGV
9) BIG
10) Rock or xVx

Now dont read too much into the fact Ive left F-Crew out. The ommisons more habit than anything else as we have shown we can cut it with the top10 but its simply hard to judge our performance when our core is smaller than alot of the other top10 candidates and we are relying on unearthing a few gems from the new and inexperianced recruits we take on. As such I'll stick to my normal top15 predicition for us and keep revaluating our target as the round goes on
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote