View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2016, 01:43   #267
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I hear GenChaos made a deal to get Norse #2. Find it a bit sad myself that an HC sells his alliance out to try and get into Norse.
I'm sorry I just had to comment on this though I know I ought to just let it pass.

Dude, what ARE you smoking? I want some. Heard from who?

I enjoy reading your posts. I love seeing snippets of what I said put together with your narrative like some kind of ransom note, along with bizarre pieces of intel that must have come from spilling out scrabble letters and putting them together. Point by point rebuttals of things taken out of context and sprinkled with a bit of hallucination, it's great.

BTW if you make the snippets shorter, you could probably show me confessing to killing JFK. I was alive at the time and it is quite possible I was guilty of that crime also. I heard from somebody I was.

As far as declaring jihads to follow in subsequent rounds... you do know this is a game, right? Just making sure. Ships on a spreadsheet. ND attacked us with no notice, I yelled at Buly, we made up, all's fine. That's what normal people do.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote