View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 13:17   #47
FaithRaven

FaithRaven is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planetarion redesign update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Wow finally some steps in this direction.

I always wondered what keeps the Pa Team, who actually have the members PAY for their game /which still looks kinda crappy from getting some decent gfx, which will bring more players to this universe..

look ogame for example, pretty much the same, doesnt cost u anything, cause its free, and there is like a video preview:

ogame.de

klick the play button for the trailer and on the left side "Bilder" for ingame screens

and small pics for ships/researchs and constructions, which is so easy doable, and you can kinda design the look of your plantes. All are small for the game itself useless gimmicks, but the game is more fun with more people, and I am pretty shure that great graphics and design will get a us a way higher playernumber.
While the homepage of that game looks neat, the ingame design is horrible at both look and usability.

Of course that round 31 design is far far away from what we should have but I find it the best design PA currently has so I would like to congratulate blueemu for being on the right track.
FaithRaven is offline   Reply With Quote