Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 21:50   #84
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zokka
So after complain about this thread and telling CBA to delete it you go on to reply 11 times!!!
Yes. A discussion has sprung up in this thread which has captured my interest. However, the possibility that a proper discussion might start in an otherwise useless thread is no argument in favour of useless threads.
Quote:
CBA, People who neg rep you are just upset at losing the argument and couldn’t think of anything clever to say.
No, generally people who neg rep you think you said something stupid and/or useless.

The fact that I have trillions of pos rep (it's actually nearly off the human scale, I have to scroll right for about three minutes to get to the end of the number) has nothing to do with whether someone else makes a good post or a crappy one.