View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 03:10   #31
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Cup setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I've hardly been paying attention, so could you explain that for me?

From what I can see, pia uses 4 races too, and the stats changes were the crux of your argument?
no, as I said before, I am not only talking about stats, but the set up as a whole, the tecnology tree is just like PIA's, we can also say that the scanning is also much more like PIA than PA, xan ships don't show on gal status, PIA, eonium as fuel, PIA, no cov op, PIA, no XP, PIA again and 2 races, that is used nowhere, so not even PA or PIA. Apocco has changed the entire game, the only thing that is beeing kept is the name "PA World Cup", I cant see anything more than this.

But well, if you feel ok with this, what can I do? Nothing will be changed for the minority. But I may not play, I am not chantagearing or anything, its just the way I fell. When I first saw this set up, my first reaction was "I'm not gonna spend 24 hours of my life playing this" and thats how it should go :crymeariver:
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote