View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2006, 09:16   #3
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light
Re: World Cup setups

Well, I'd like the WC to be more like PA, what PA is today, not what it was, and the reasons are:

First of all, coz I like the way PA is, and this has no reason, it's like if I asked you why you like girls, you just like them, and thats's how I feel about PA the way it is today.

Secondly, the teams are going to have 10 members, 4 races (not only about the races, but all the set up to be honest) would bring more possibilities than only 2, the game isnt supposed to be like "do a couple of ships and move them" a winning gal is ofc going to do a good job before the rounds, choosing races, def and attack ships, and 4 races, enlarges the tatics here, the amounts and types of ships.

Finally, we play PA, there are tons of clones that are just like the current wc set up, if this was fun and good, I wouldnt be playing PA, I play PA and I like PA, the wau it is, I cant see why changing the whole game to a non-PA kind, if it's supposed to be PA World Cup. If its a PA World Cup, just do it like PA is.
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote