Thread: Get on up :(
View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 17:46   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Get on up :(

When I was a young man, James Brown and His Famous Flames would come to Stockton for a yearly concert. It was always good for at least one stabbing in the audience. Outraged townies would mutter about what happened when "that element" go together. My parents (yes it was that long ago) would not let me go see James Brown as they felt that Negros, carried away by jungle beats, would, no doubt, stab or beat me. They were probably right but it wasn't as if I wasn't in great danger of that reaction at school from my teachers anyway.