Thread: Get on up :(
View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 04:22   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Get on up :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc quote posted by milo
James Brown was an irrelevance to British culture and entertainment.Most people I know say "who was he?"
The BBC and Sky are both headlining with his death as though we should almost be planning a state funeral. A poor singer and representative of declining values.

Mark Rookes, Ely
I was never the biggest James Brown fan but the idea that most people wouldn't know who he was seems a bit unlikely.

Having said that, I was interested that the James Brown story was the top story on the BBC website for quite a while over the British raid in Basra (which now seems to be top).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote