View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 17:33   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats your price?

I cant believe some of you cocks wont kill for money. What kind of sick forum is this?
Do you not watch movies?
Do you not realise how immensly cool it is to kill people ruthlessly in cold blood?

Hell if someone equipped me with the right gear and i got trained spetznas/sas/delta style id be out there doing it for free for friends right now!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote