View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 16:16   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Whats your price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Hypothetically speaking of course, what would your price be to...

a) Sleep with someone of the same sex (If you swing that way, insert opposite sex. If you like both sexes as some do then add a twist to a sex of your choice.)
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
d) Have your foot chopped off
e) Eat/Drink someone elses vomit
a) married and loyal, so forget it.
b) depends on a number of factors really such as value and riskiness of target, method required (not all assassination are shooting) and whether anything else needs doing, such as disposal of the body, or setting someone else up for the crime. For a detailed kill I'd probably expect to have to do a couple of months planning, plus of course the big event, so anywhere between about 20k and a few million I suppose. It's have to be deposited in an offshore bank account, and some put into safety deposit boxes so nobody could get at in in the unfortunate event that I get caught and incarcerated for a while.
c) about 10k. My contract runs out in 2 monts and I will be leaving then anyway.
d) 500k
e) 1k.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote