View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 09:26   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats your price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
a) Sleep with someone of the same sex (If you swing that way, insert opposite sex. If you like both sexes as some do then add a twist to a sex of your choice.)
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
d) Have your foot chopped off
e) Eat/Drink someone elses vomit
a) I don't think I would, at any price.
b) Free for some people, £100,000 for others, wouldn't kill most people
c) £18,360, presuming it was tax free. That would be 6 months salary + the money I currently owe my work.
d) Probably wouldn't. £50,000,000 if I did, although I've not checked out good prosthetics are these days. I might do it for a flying car.
e) If it was a pint as TK suggested then £6,000 sounds reasonable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote