View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 13:09   #125
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You remember the bit where this thread was a joke until apprime members came in demanding ascendancy be considered the dominant alliance this round? Probably not I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Implying that this is part of some plan I, or Ascendancy has, to get everyone to hit Apprime. In reality this thread was a joke until Fuzzy decided to jump in and attack mz.
i wasnt goin to post again here - and im not gonna post about the bs everyone is arguing about, however id like to point out that it wasnt me that made this a 'serious' thread.

if you go back and re-read you'll see it became 'serious' when Gio2k opened post number 50 with 'Seriously now guys' before basically saying vision and p3n should block against apprime

then olata, rUl3r, banned and mz all posted seriosuly/semi-seriously before i pointed out that the absurd claim that Gio2k made that 'ascendancy play for the gal win' was retarded.

and i would hardly class my first response to 'mz' as an attack. in that case ive been verbally gang beaten to death by ascendancy multiple times for the most innocent of comments

but by all means pick this post apart and try to deny the obvious fact that i didnt turn this into a 'serious' thread with my 'attack' on mz.

"While arguing with hanzi and fuzzy is like arguing with someone who can under nor circumstances possibly acknowledge you're right" <--- gold.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote