View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 12:50   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain's Got Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EragonShadeslyr
If you feel that it will make you happy to vote for a dancing dog feel free...
You make it sound like it's a bad thing?

Quote:
I normally don't watch these shows as I dislike them and they put my teeth on edge, however as I sing with kid on a near daily basis I would like to see him win as he deserves a break and is very talented.
Good for you. Nice to see you are making a sacrifice.

Why does this kid deserve a break more than the person with a dancing dog? I'd imagine that the owner has spent years making that dog dance. It certainly seems more impressive than a child who can sing.

Quote:
If you are retarded enough to want to reply negatively to something that is simply set up to help someone I am friends with then I pity your sad life...

Hope it improves...
So if you were friends with Mugabe then it would be retarded to reply in a negative fashion to vote rigging in Zimbabwe? Interesting...

P.S. Welcome to GD.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote