Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 17:42   #97
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe some posts are better suited to certain forums? Maybe there's a reason I don't post like that on other forums? Maybe you're the ones who aren't normal? Frankly I think I've done enough for these forums to be allowed to post one off-topic reply when I'm confronted with the eighth billionth repeat in the question "why do we have rep i don't like it it's mean and hateful i hate you you're not my parents you can't make me do anything life isn't fair i want some chocolate what's the meaning of life and tell me all these things now now now now now".
Quote:
Eown wakes up, in the dark of night, utterly surrounded by barriers and mental defects, chaos amongst what was order. Ill have to dream now.
That you will something replys. You will indeed. Always running from the truth of things. I dont run, I fight my problems
and this is the attitude of enlightenment is it?
Of course it is. Clean and healthy minds require philosophical problems to determine their paths.
Of course, of course. The revenge in your heart clouds your mind. Next time, think before you fight. You've got the darkness within you now. The black blood within your veins. Give up revenge and accend past them, to victory, instead of making it easy for them now....
You know nothing!
I know everything, and i am you.
With those words, or... thoughts, The sound dissapates, driving away into the darkness, until Eown's mental form is overwhelmed by the strength of the arguments, amongst other things. Waking up, he snaps forward, a cold sweat covering his skin. Trying to stand, Eown looks down at the cuts, and the tainted flesh. He bows his head, allowing a single tear to escape his eyes before drifting off back to sleep.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote